Friday 21 September 2012

Multimedia Developer - Cover Letter


To Ms Blyth;

RE: Application for the position of a Multimedia Developer

I have been considering applying for a job in this position for a while now, and it is with great interest that I ask you to consider me as a possible candidate for the position of a Multimedia Developer.
As a current year 10 student studying at Brentwood Secondary College, I have learned the skills and knowledge that is needed to be a successful Multimedia Developer. Someone at this position would need to be creative, able to work in a team and also be able to think logically.  I personally believe that I can ‘fill the cup’ as I have creative, technical and logical skills.

During the past I have worked in countless group tasks and achieved well over satisfactory marks. Just last year I also undertook an IT Multimedia subject as part of my studies and achieve outstanding results. My neat and tidy ways and well as my obsession for perfection can be seen  by looking at my notebook alone. I also have a keen interest in multimedia products and research and keep up-to-date on them during my spare time.

During Unit 1 and 2 IT I have learned much more and have been able to improve upon my skills in this area. As an example, I have been able to increase and maintain my communications skills when we were put into groups during Outcome 3 in Unit 1. I have also dramatically improved on my technical and logical thinking through the various case studies given, especially during Outcome 2 Unit 1. 

Overall, I through my past experiences that I am a very creative, technical and logical thinking person that is an exceptional choice for the role of a Multimedia Developer.

Sincerely, 
Sahan Wijayarathne

No comments:

Post a Comment